Do you have legal problems? Reading this blog will not help your various law maladies. In fact, it may make them worse, and it will definitely make you feel worse. You don’t want that. If you think you may need legal representation, please visit a lawyer–preferably one recommended by other lawyers or former clients.
This blog was formerly known as “Military Underdog.”
1. Getting all poopy-pants about something I say is strictly forbidden.
2. If you think I’m attacking you, but I didn’t specifically mention you, then it’s not about you. Get over it. You’re not as important to me as you think you are.
3. Never overestimate how much I care about any one thing.
4. If you think something I’ve said defames or insults you unnecessarily or unfairly, then have the intestinal fortitude to talk to me about it first. Given sane, logical evidence, I can be easily persuaded to amend or delete comments or posts. This blog is not about people, it is about ideas and opinions.
5. This blog is not connected to my legal practice. My legal practice is my job. This blog is one of the things I do for fun. Do not confuse them.
6. This blog does not generate income, and I doubt it ever will. Each year, it costs me $10 in operating expenses.
Anonymous Comment Policy
Anonymous comments will not be posted as anonymous. If you try to post an anonymous comment, I will do one of two things: 1. Delete your comment without approving it, or 2. Post it with your name and/or email address listed for public consumption. The choice is mine. The only exception is for those individuals with whom I am already familiar. Also, links within comments will be deleted.
Now, if you (or your scumbag marketer) choose to leave a spam comment, then anything is fair game. This includes your IP address, email, and anything else I see about you. You will be fully exposed. This is your only warning.
Disclaimers and Legal Stuff
Here is the obligatory stuff for people who take the words of others far too seriously, too literally, too emotionally, or a little of each.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
The opinions expressed in this site represent only the opinions of the author(s) and are in no way intended as legal advice upon which you should rely. Every person’s situation is different and requires an attorney to review the situation personally with you.
The author is licensed to practice law in all courts in the State of Kansas and United States District Courts in the State of Kansas. As such, he is also licensed to represent clients before all military trial courts, military boards, and federal proceedings before the EEOC and MSPB.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED.
This site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can only be accomplished by execution of an agreement between the lawyer and a prospective client.
The author represents military and military-related clients worldwide from his location in the midwest.
All Original Thoughts on this site are © the site administrator and Unwashed Advocate, 2010, 2011, 2012.